The world of business has realized the power of marketing through smartphone devices. From startups to small-medium businesses, to large organizations, they all have discovered smartphones as one of the strongest mediums that can help them reach more people and, let people easily reach them too. The smartphone-driven digital revolution is happening everywhere in the world, be it USA, Australia, India, or Africa. So, it cannot be ignored anymore.
But a smartphone itself is nothing more than hardware without apps. Yes, they are apps that have made smartphones as one the most extensively used electronic gadgets over the world.
Businesses have already understood the potential of smart mobility and the power of apps. The technology has now completely grown to be applied in serious business operations and enterprise procedures. They know that things in smartphones can go viral in a flash and can easily be provided to a large group of people.
On the one hand, putting smartphones in the center of several operations is turning out to be a standard of running a business productively. On the other hand, many small-medium enterprises are still not such financially strong as they can go for, and get designed and developed an app; mainly when they know that they will need more than one version of a single app for different mobile platforms.
This holds many businesses to implement a mobile app because they believe that they will not be able to make huge investments in getting multiple-platform versions of a single app.
For all of them, an option to get the full-fledged mobile app is the hybrid mobile app development technology.
We already have several well-known examples of hybrid mobile applications, like Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, Uber, Apple, the App store and others. So, if big companies are already successfully doing well with their hybrid mobile apps, why can’t a small-medium business do?
So, the major part of the app is purely based on the web but, the part that lets users interact with the app is created using platform-specific languages. In this way, the end-product can be published in stores and can be downloaded in smartphones locally.
Here are key benefits of hybrid mobile app development for your business:
– The primary benefit that a business attains when it opts to hybrid mobile app development technology is its cost-effectiveness. It’s easy to understand why it is way more cost-effective. When you go with a native technology, you are required to invest in creating multiple versions of a single app to implement it on multiple platforms.
If you are targeting Android and iOS then you will need to launch two mobile app developments of a single app and both will be designed separately. It’s easy for an SMB to invest in two mobile app development projects in one run.
Now, if the same app is designed with the hybrid technology, the key investment will go to a single app only. A tiny, insignificant part of the investment will go into the designing of different containers for different mobile platforms. In result, the cost of the development is reduced almost to a single app only.
Trouble-Free Availability of Resources
Fast Development and Implementation
– It’s no secret that app development is really fast with the hybrid approach. If there are no large graphics-designing tasks and heavy customizations associated, the app development through hybrid method can rapidly be completed and implemented.
Offline Features and Functions
– In the past, it was hard to design a hybrid app that could also run offline, but it’s now a possibility. With advancement in the web technology, hybrid apps can also use device’s API and store data for offline use.
– It’s now easy to scale up or scale down a hybrid app as per the device requirement. Because a hybrid app is essentially a web app, CSS is always in the action to scale several parts of the app to match it sizes of various screens of devices.
Now allow me to expand this article a bit more by adding information about the tools and technologies used for hybrid mobile app development.
– It’s one of the best tools to build apps without any knowledge of the native programming language. Also, it will compile an app with the use of the platform’s SDK and make it ready to install on the supported platform.
– It is another great framework which is known for its diverse benefits like speed, delivering end-product with native-like experience, and performance like native apps do.
– The open-source framework has a huge library of mobile optimized CSS, JS and HTML constituents along with tools which keep guiding developers in designing and developing interactive mobile apps.
– This framework is preferred by developers for its no dependency on Angular and React. Still, the apps created using it carry a native look and feel.
Author Bio :– Sofia is a digital marketing expert in Rapidsoft Technologies, is an offshore software development company which provides Software for Education, Automation, Construction and Finance across the global. She loves to write on latest mobile trends, mobile technologies, startups, and enterprises.