Blogger is an online service owned by Google that publishes single or multi-user blogs created entirely by the user. It quickly becomes the preferred choice of many bloggers and is one of the easiest methods of creating and publishing a blog for free.
This article will teach you how to set up an account and start a blog on Blogger.
1. Search for www.blogger.com using your web browser of choice.
2. Next, Sign in using your Gmail Account to get started.
3. No Google Account then click ‘Get Started’ to create one.
4. ‘Display Name’ to be used to sign your blog posts and click ‘Continue’.
5. Now Click ‘Create Your Blog Now’.
6. Check an available URL for your blog. You are considering is available by clicking ‘Check Availability’.
7. Then, Enter the word verification and click continue.
8. Select a starter template which will act as the basic design of your blog.
9. Press ‘Start Blogging’.
10. There are options like create new blog posts or edit posts.
11. The title of your post goes in the text box next to ‘Title’.
12. Body of your post will get entered into the ‘Compose’ text editor. You will be able to access basic text editor functions such as font size.
13. Use the ‘Edit HTML’ tab to insert your post in HTML format.
14. ‘Post Options’ section located underneath the ‘Compose’ text editor will allow you to enable reader comments. You can publish your post directly to your newly created blog.
15. You can change the design of your blog from the starter template you selected when initially creating your blog.
16. ‘Design Tab’ you will allow editing page Elements or HTML. Here you can change your template with Temple Designer.
17. You can adjust other settings such as who is able to view.
18. You can adjust publishing other settings from within the sub-tabs located under the main ‘Settings’ tab.
19. There are options to add new authors that are able to contribute to and edit your blog.
20. You are the last step. Ready to start.
Thus, you can start your blogging life. So, start it today.