WordPress is the most popular selfhosted CMS(content management system) blogging platform. Starting with wordpress is quite easy and very simple to install it in your own hosting.Most of the share hosting services company like Hostgator offers quick script to install wordpress in just few click and you don’t need to know programming language to set up. Start your work just now, I will show you the installation method step by step.
Here I will show you the installation method in Hostgator. Hostgator offers various packages but I will suggest you to accept baby package which cost $6.36/month and it offers unlimited hosting space. You can learn more from their official page.Don’t forget to copy our coupon code( quickmoneyblogs ) to get 25% discount.
How to install WordPress on Hostagtor:
First of all,you need an account on hostgator to install wordpress. You can create an account from here. Then select your package and give our coupon code(quickmoneyblogs) to get 25% off.When you will buy any package,then you are ready to install wordpress in your hosting cpanel.
There are three ways to install wordpress in Hostgator-Manaual,Quick Install and Fantastico De Luxe. Quickinstall is the easiest and fastest way to set up wordpress.
Here,I will describe how to to install wordpress in Hostgator via quickinstall in 3 minutes.
Step by step guide:
Go to your cpanel and login it by your user name and password.Most of the time your cpanel URL may be- yourdomain.com/cpanel or you can send massage to Hostgator to send your cpanel URL.
Once you’ve logged in, Scroll down and click onQuickInstall under ‘Software/Services’.
2. Then you will be see a new page. just click on WordPress under ‘Blog Software’. You will find short description of WordPress newest version.
Click Continue to start Installation.
3. Now fill the information properly. Check the following instructions.
- http:// Select your desired domain name. If it is your first site, you will have only one option.
- Admin Email: Give your Email there. If you forget your Username or Password, you can get it via these Email.
- Blog Title: The name of your site. You can change it later.
- Admin User: It will be the Username of your WordPress site Dashboard. Don’t use “admin” as username.
- First Name: It will be added to your Admin Profile. You can change it anytime after installing.
- Last Name: This is also the part of Admin Profile name. You can change it anytime.
Then you will show a ‘Install WordPress’ Form. Click on Install Now! button.
4. That’s it. Your Installation is ready. They will show you the Admin Area, Username and Password.
5. Go to Admin area (http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin), put your username and Password and click on ‘Log in’
Your WordPress Dashboard will be same this.
Congrats, You have a new WordPress Blog! Now What?
Now it’s time to make your WordPress blog AWESOME.Now you are ready to create your design.
Here you will find some beautiful and responsive wordpress theme.
1. Theme-junkie .50 themes only $49.
You can get 50% off by this coupon code( XMAS).Limited time.
2. Elegant Theme. 87 Themes only $69.
3.Templatemonster. Now 10% off.
4. Mythemeshop. 89 Theme and Plugin only $199 regular price.Now it is $87
5. Teslathemes. 33 Themes only $49
See this related video…