The Ad Sense account gets approved without much stress is now quite impossible.
Google AdSense has grown a lot bigger over the years with millions of active publishers. Their policies have become very strict giving a hard time to those who want it. To get an approved Ad Sense account put all that negative brain waves aside. Read this article now.
We are going to discuss about the way to get approved for Ad Sense within two hours.
Follow all these process serially.
- Create a brand new Gmail account (tip: opt for United State as your location, some countries like Nigeria don’t seem to be allowed to legalize YouTube videos).
- Login to YouTube together with your freshly created Google account
- Click on youtube.com/account monetization
- Enable your YouTube account for substantiation
- You should receive a message in your inbox location your YouTube account is prepared for substantiation
- After the message transfer a singular video to YouTube
- Be sure to feature with right descriptions and connected tags to your video
- Wait for the transfer to complete and hit publish.
- Now click on “associate an AdSense account”
- Then you may be taken to wherever you may setup your AdSense account
- Make sure to fill the shape consequently, receiver name and address is most significant.
- Click submit and stay up for your approval at intervals two hours
- Okay, waiting……1hour…2hours….Now check your mail
- Wow! You’ve got the associate approved AdSense account!
- Okay, following step is to point out ads on your blog/site.
Now, you can place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. You should receive a message in your AdSense account stating reason why your site is not approved if anything get negative. You can correct the errors and resubmit again. Even with only a single post AdSense will still be displayed on your blog. If you encounter any error or still need an explanation please let us know. We expect all the best for your project.